Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some cute pics

Since we have been back from vacation we have been busy. I am not sure of what but between work and just doing our daily activities it seems like we have not slowed down. Trey and I did get to go out on a date last friday and had a lot of fun. We went to the rough riders game with my friend Lisa and her husband. The only thing bad about that night is that it started raining and we had to end our night a little early.
Today was so beautiful outside that I could not keep Cooper inside and miss the pretty day. Even tho I was tired from working last night I got off the couch and we went and ran some errands and then went to the park to play. Cooper had a great time. We were going to try and come home and go swimming but we were both exhausted after running around. I am hoping to get him out all this week since it is going to be so nice. Cooper would rather be outside than inside anyways. The minute the doors open to outside he is running towards them. Then if we open the garage door he will go and try and get us to take him on a walk with his wagon. He will even push the wagon out of the garage for us. Then if we don't take him you better look out because here comes a fit.

I took some pics today so here they are.








2 comments:

elisha said...

Awwww...he is so sweet. He looks like he can run pretty fast!!

Melissa said...

I can get over how much he's grown. He's so handsome! Have a great week~!