Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Action

WE FINISHED!!!! Our project is complete. Trey and I started our weekend project on Friday night and finished Monday night. Not to bad for us. We got his media room all done. Now for those that know me well I do not know how this happened. How is it that that room got completed before any other room in the house. I always said that that room would be the last room done. Well I was wrong. So now Trey is going to have a lot of things to do down stairs to make up for that room getting done first. :) We took some pics but it looks so much better in person than on the pics.












5 comments:

leslieandmatt said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

now seriously wanissa, you should have known Trey wouldn't get anything else done until HIS playroom was done!!! I know that is how Matt would be! --amy s

Elisha said...

Looks great!

Jenn said...

Wow, that looks great!!!

I'm so behind on blogging but now that summer is here, hopefully I will get caught up!

Cooper is getting so big!! I couldn't believe what a big boy he has gotten to be when I clicked on your blog tonight and saw his pictures. He's still just as cute as ever!

Miss you guys. Hope all is well!!!

Melissa said...

Very nice! Enjoy!