Monday, July 13, 2009

Pa oh how I will miss you

This morning I got the phone call that no one ever wants to receive. My mom called while I was finishing up work and told me that my grandpa (Pa) had gone to heaven. I still can not believe that he is gone. I just keep thinking about how I will never go to their house and see him sitting in that chair smoking his pipe. There are so many memories that keep running thru my head about him. I do know that every time I smell the scent of a pipe I will always think of him. He was always making jokes but could be very serious very quickly, like when we (the grandchildren) got in trouble. My grandpa leaves behind my beautiful grandmother Ma and his 6 children and his 12 grandchildren and his 4 great grandchildren. We all loved him so very much and will miss him everyday that he is not here with us. I know that he is in a wonderful place and has peace and that helps with the pain of him being gone. We will see him again someday and will rejoice in that. Please be in prayer for my family and I. See you later Pa I Love You very much.

1 comment:

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Wanissa,
I am so sorry for your loss. ;( We are thinking about you and your family.
Steph