Monday, August 31, 2009

My little Ring Bearer



Last weekend August 22nd my little sister tied the knot. Her wedding was absolutely beautiful and she was such a beautiful bride. We are so happy to have Jacob in that family. So we had a very busy week before the wedding of getting things done. Cooper was such a trooper during all the events. He was a good little boy during all the decorating. Then Friday night we had the rehearsal and so Cooper got to practice walking down the aisle. Well he wanted nothing to do with the job of the ring bearer. He did not know the flower girl so we had to do some fast getting to know her before the big day. So we had them play a lot together and Cooper warmed up to her quickly. Then on the big day he was all dressed in his tux and ready to walk. My dad told him to take his pillow to me and off he went walking down the aisle with the flower girl. I was so proud of him. Then we went to party at the reception. Cooper loved to dance. We had been working on dance moves for weeks and so when he heard the music he was all over it. We spent the next day recovering from the event.


Cooper has finally started saying more words. YEAH!!!! I knew I was not going to remember all the words he is saying but here are a few. he loves to say ball. He says ouch, yes, thanks, mama, dada, uh oh, eye. I know there are a few others but I can not thank of them right now. I need to start righting this stuff down. Cooper is growing taller everyday. He can now close our doors in the house. We got him a basketball goal a few months ago and he could hardly reach the rim and now he has no problem. It will be fun to see how tall he is at his pedi appt coming up. Cooper has also been blowing lots of kisses. It is so fun to watch him blow kisses to me when I am driving out of the drive way to go to work.


Cooper and I have a lot of fun things going on this week. Tomorrow Cooper has his first day at Mothers Day Out. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I will have some fun pics later this week.

We are also going to Canton this week and I cant wait. I have been wanting to go for months now but have been busy every time. So I am ready to spend some money.

Trey and I booked a trip finally and we are going without Cooper. He is going to stay here with his Nana. It will be a short trip but we are so ready to just get away for a little while.

That is it for now. Have a great day












1 comment:

Kristi said...

I was just thinking, "I wish I was going to Canton this weekend!" I have to work! Ughh! I think we might go next month. Who knows?