Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 and First snow

So I guess I am now going to shoot for a post once a month. I cannot believe that it has been that long since I did a post. Sorry about that. Last month Trey and I decided to do some remodeling in the house. We wanted hardwoods from the time we were building but the builder did not offer the kind that we wanted. So we are doing it now. It was a long process and very stressful for Cooper and I. We had to stay upstairs the whole time and listen to them banging. I tried to keep our routine as much as possible but it still put some stress on Cooper and I. But in the end it was worth it. They turned out just like we wanted them too. Here is some pics.


Then thanksgiving came around. We loaded up and headed down to Trey's parents this year to celebrate with his family. We had a great time getting to see everyone and the food was great. Then on the way back home we stopped in midlothian and got to see my family and have lunch with them.

This past week Cooper and I have been decorating for Christmas. it took us all week but we got it done. It even felt a little like Christmas when we woke up on Wednesday morning and it was snowing outside. It was the first time Cooper has seen snow. He loved it. I did not know how much longer it was going to last so I threw a hat and shoes on him and put him outside in his PJs to play in it for a minute while I took some pics. How fun. I am ready to take him snow skiing. Only a couple of years from now and he will be ready to go.

Well that is it for this post. Have a great weekend.



No comments: