Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ryeligh's Arrival

As I type this we are counting down the hours until we meet our sweet little girl. I really should be asleep right now since she is coming in less then 11 hours but who can sleep. And I had to do a post for her like I did for Cooper 2 years ago. We are scheduled for a csection on June 11 at 930 in the morning. It does not seem like it is really happening tomorrow. These past 9 months have gone by so fast. Thank you Ryleigh for giving me an easy pregnancy this go round. We are so very excited to meet you tomorrow. May God keep you and I safe and healthy during your bith. We love you.

Today Cooper got his big brother gift from Ryleigh.. He got a set of left handed golf clubs. He loved them. Daddy and him went outside and hit some golf balls. He even came up to my belly and gave Ryleigh a kiss. He is so sweet.




We will post pics tomorrow. Now I am going to sleep. Goodnight

No comments: