Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another one turns 1

Our baby girl turned 1. Wow that was a fast year. We had a great party with family and friends. Ryleigh has both her top and her bottom 2 teeth and has 2 more top ones coming in. She is starting to climb on things. She has a slow little jog. She talks in her own language all the time. Her new additional words so far are ball and up. She does everything her brother does. such as spitting (wonderful), making noises with her mouth, and screaming for the fun of it. She always wants to be outside. She is loving getting to go swimming. She has such a little personality. Can't wait to see what this year will bring. She is such a blessing to our family. Oh ya and she weighs in at 18lbs 12 oz which is the 10th% and her height is 30 inches being in the 90th%. Here are some pics of her birthday.



This picture is the gift my mom gave Ryleigh. It is my old cradle that she made me when I was little and I played with for a long time. I love it that my daughter gets to enjoy it like I did. Maybe it will be passed down again and again.



No comments: