Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cooper story

I wanted to write this in my blog so one day when he looks back he can read about this.
One day we were driving somewhere and Cooper was in the back talking about Christmas. He kept saying I want Santa to bring me this and me this and me this.... You get the point. Well I felt that we needed to have another talk about the true meaning of Christmas. So I started to explain to him about the birth of Jesus and that we are celebrating that God put him here on earth. Then I told him that it is Jesus Birthday. When I said that his little brain just jumped into overdrive and he told me that we needed to have a party for him. Then he paused for a little bit and said well wait how are we going to get to Heaven. As I was explaining that we can not go there right now but one day we will be there, He said oh I know. We just need to go to the store and buy a really tall ladder then we can get there. And then in all seriousness he said and we should bring some ice cream.
Such a sweet story that I will never forget.

No comments: