Saturday, November 24, 2012

First Day MDO and Tumbling

I enrolled Ryleigh in MDO this year on Tuesdays. Of course I had to have a picture of her on her first day. It was a little rough for her the first couple of weeks. I suspected it though because she still cries when we drop her off at sunday school. The teachers say she only cries for a little while and then she is off to play. She also naps really well at school which shocked me because Cooper hardly ever slept. I really enjoy my Tuesdays, it is a nice time for me to have some alone time. But I look forward to picking their smiling faces up also.
Another first for Ryleigh this year is Tumbling. I wanted to put her in dance but I was not sure if she was quite ready for that since she is not that great at her listening skills right now. So I decided to do tumbling instead. Well lets just say I was about to drop the class because all she did was cry and sit on the floor and suck her thumb. It was pretty sad, and she did that for 2 classes. Then on the 3 class the teacher finally got her to participate a little. Now she runs around like crazy and has a lot of fun. She has mastered her forward roll :) This is her on the first day in her attire.

No comments: