Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2 MONTHS

Cooper is 2 months old and changing every minute. Well this week is going to be interesting in the Watts household. I am going back to work this week so that means Trey is going to have to do a whole night by himself and then go to work the next day. Trey got to do a trial run this past Saturday of keeping Coop alone for the whole day. My cell phone only rang 2 times but then again it did go dead so he might have tried to call more. When I got home they were both alive and Cooper got all his feedings, so I call that a success. Now Trey was exhausted after that day. He said he just does not know how I do it everyday and get house work done.
Lets see, Cooper is now flashing us that beautiful smile of his and he is cooing at us which we just love. He is also grabbing things and holding on to them, like my hair. He is doing great at holding his head up and moving it all around. He is still doing great at night sleeping like 5 to 6 hours which we love. I don't know how much he weighs, we go for his 2 month appt next week so I will post all his stats after his appt.
So pray for us this week as we make some changes.
This is a video of Cooper cooing. you have to listen closely. he does it twice like in the middle of the video and then at the end.
love
Wanissa

Cooper LOVES his bath time. He could sit in the tub for hours



I think Zoe was feeling neglected so she decided that she wanted to be the baby.

Here is Cooper and Joey
I'm 2 months

5 comments:

Elisha said...

I think he is getting bigger by the day! I hope going back to work is an easy transition for you.

Trey is probably so nervous!!

Elisha said...

Oh, yeah...I started a blog. It's your fault! hehehehehe

Check it out. Just click on my name and it is hyperlinked.

Elisha said...

Oh, yeah...I started a blog. It's your fault! hehehehehe

Check it out. Just click on my name and it is hyperlinked.

Melissa said...

What a handsome guy!!

Rachel said...

So cute! I can't believe he is already 2 months old!!!