Thursday, April 24, 2008

6 weeks old

Mr Cooper is 6 weeks old this week and making us smile every minute. He continues to amaze us. He started to smile at us and not just when he passes gas. His smiles light up our world and melt our hearts. He got to spend time with his aunt Kristi this week and he loved every minute of it. He is still doing good at night, sleeping those 5 to 6 hour stretches so that his mom and dad dont go crazy. Here are this weeks pics. Hope everyone has had a great week.

Here is Trey with his 2 babies at their first car show together


This is Cooper's mean biker face



Aunt Kristi loves Cooper





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Harley outfit picture of Cooper. He is cracking me up with that tough face.

Tanya said...

OMG--you don't even look like you just had a baby 6 weeks ago--you make me sick!!! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with Tanya. You look awesome! If I ever have a kid I'm gonna look six months prego when they're 14. hehehehehe

aw said...

I'm so glad I got to see you guys last weekend! Little Cooper is soooo cute and you look great! and Trey is a very good Daddy - changing diapers and all :)

Melissa said...

You all look great. Yes, Wanissa, you look wonderful and I am in with Elisha on the pregnant thing. Micah will be 6 soon and I still have a belly!! ARGH!! I know, it's all metabolism....Thanks for sharing!!!