Tuesday, April 1, 2008

3 Week Update

So I am sorry it has been a while. I think I am just going to shoot for updating once a week. Life is busy with a baby :) Well Trey went back to work this week so it has been just me and Coop. It has been going well. Some days he wants to be held all day and played with. I have everyone to thank for that because I dont think he got put down for the first 2 weeks of his life. Today he was great. I actually got things done around the house. He is just getting bigger and bigger. Lets see the only thing going on with us this week is that Coop is going to have is circ done on Friday so keep him in your prayers. Thank goodness they dont remember it.


Well I posted a short video of Cooper getting his tummy time today. He is a strong little boy.





This is how Trey gets his work done now. Holding his Boy and his Girl


I am 3 weeks old.
Till next time
Love
Wanissa

6 comments:

Jenn said...

How precious!!! He is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how well he is holding his head up! You are blessed!

Love,
Jennifer Raack
www.jenniferraack.blogspot.com

Emilie said...

awww...i miss him sooo much!!!! i love the video ;) trey and you have one strong little LONGHORN!!!

The Langfords said...

Go Cooper! He's doing so well with tummy time and holding that head up! And he didn't even cry. Can't say that for my sweet Justine.

Unknown said...

What an adorable boy you guys! Well done! I hope I get to see him soon. Wanissa- you look fabulous - if not better than before you were pregnant! (I hate you....)

Congratulations!

Candy

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!! He is like the cutest little boy EVER! (and I have 3 of my own!!) Congrats guys, enjoy that sweet lil boy!!
love ya, Amy Sanders

Melissa said...

Nice to meet you today Cooper!!