Monday, March 24, 2008

2 weeks

March 24, 2008

Well it is now Cooper's 2 week old birthday. He is doing wonderful. He is such a great baby. We got him weighed today and he is 7 lbs 9.9 oz. yeah Cooper is gaining weight. This will be our first week home without help so pray for us that things go smoothly. Trey is still off work for one more week so that will be so helpful. I know I have said this but he is such a great dad. He loves his little boy so much. Here are some new pics for yall.

Cooper meeting Zoe and Joey

Happy Easter


Our little Easter Bunny




Cooper at 2 weeks old

4 comments:

Tanya said...

happy 2 week birthday Cooper!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics. You look wonderful, Wanissa! Cooper is just an angel. That Easter outfit is adorable and I think he has got the most perfect lips I have ever seen.

We've been missing you guys and hope to see you soon. I want to come visit soon.

Love you!
Elisha

Melissa said...

Oh, I can't wait to meet Cooper. I want to come this week. I will call first...Love you and miss you guys...and gal...hey, you are outnumbered now...ha!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! I got to go see him in the nursery when you guys were here! He is adorable. We miss you at work. Hope to see you soon.