Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 2 What a Night

Well after a long night of no sleep we have made it through day 2. Cooper is doing so great. I can not believe he is here, he is just perfect. Thanks to all of yall that have sent us your congrats and love.
Yesterday was such a great day for us. Trey did a good job telling our story. When we got to the hospital everything went so fast. Like Trey said I was prepped for Surgery while he was MIA. Here I am anxious as can be and my husband is missing. I was just trying to figure out who was going back there with me. Thank goodness he showed up.
When Cooper was born it was the best feeling I have ever experienced. Hearing him cry for the first time and seeing his little face was such a miracle.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

hope you are all doing great...i miss holding and seeing his little face already :( Can't wait until Easter weekend!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

God is so good!! I want to come and see you next week sometime. Love you guys!