Sunday, March 16, 2008

What has been happening

Well we survived our first night at home all by ourselves. But let me just say thank goodness for grandma's. My mom came up Saturday to stay the weekend with us and has been so much help. I got to get some really good sleep and so did Trey thanks to her. Cooper loves his grandmuma very much. And this week he will get to bond with his Nana and Papa.
Well as Trey said we got to take him home but he is still fighting his jaundice. We have to take him in everyday so far for lab work to check his levels. Yesterday we did not get the news we were hoping for his levels jumped back up to 17. So we are going back today and hopefully they will be back down. He is being more active and awake so that is a good sign. He is just a wonderful baby and we just love him so much. I know that yall have been waiting for more pics so here you go sorry it has taken me so long things are a little crazy when you bring a baby home :)


Our First Family Picture



The Watts Boys


Cooper Vaughn Watts

4 comments:

Emilie said...

awww..he is just way too cute. i love the pic of the boys :) 4 more days i can have that little one in my arms again...love you and try to get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord for grandparents! :)

Try to take advantage of the help and get as much rest as you can. You're all in our prayers.

Melissa said...

Cooper, you are sooo handsome!! I can't wait to meet you.

Jenn said...

He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person. I am so glad you have family who can stay and help...it's a complete blessing, especially after the first child! My continued prayers are going up for healing from the jaundice.

Love,
Jennifer Raack
www.jenniferraack.blogspot.com