Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 5 - Going Home

This morning we received wonderful news. Cooper's Jaundice levels dropped enough to take him home today. Were very excited and ready to get home and start our new family life. We have a full day tomorrow with checkup's to make sure his Jaundice levels don't change but I'm taking the next two weeks off to help during the day and night. I'll try to post new pictures later today.

Thanks for everyone's prayers and support. Look out a new Watts boy has entered the world :)!

- Trey

4 comments:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

I'm so glad to hear that his levels dropped enough for him to go home with y'all today. I hope you enjoy your first day home as a family! We can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent news!! I can't wait to see some new pictures of your sweet little angel.

And I can't wait to hear how the dogs welcome him home. LOL

Jenn said...

Hey Trey, Wanissa, and Cooper,

God is SO good!!! I'm glad Cooper got to come home with you today and I will continue to pray for him for the days and months to come.

I'm so sorry we did not make it out to see Cooper. I have not been feeling well this week.

I'm so happy you are all doing so well and I can't wait to meet Cooper!

In Christ,
Jennifer Raack
www.jenniferraack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up? This is GREAT uncle Jeff. Borrowing a friends computer. Good looking boy. Hope to see him soon. Great grandma is coming to see him. Don't let her spoil him like your dad and mom.

Uncle Jeff