Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas



Cooper's First Christmas!

We had such a great Christmas this year. We got to see both sides of the family. Christmas eve Trey's parents and his brother and sister came up to our house and we had a great dinner and opened presents and watched Cooper love opening his gifts and play with the paper. Then Christmas morning we woke up early and then headed down to my parents house and went to my grandmothers and had our christmas breakfast and then went to my other grandmothers and spent the rest of the day there. Cooper was soooo tired by the end of the two days. I think he is still trying to recover.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
















2 comments:

This Sarah said...

Hey! I love all your picture updates. Yall have a beautiful family and Cooper fits perfectly cuz he's the cutest ever. I'm glad ya'll had a great Christmas!

Jenn said...

What cute Christmas pics of Cooper (and everyone else too). I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!