Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Landscape


We had taken a break from doing stuff around the house due to the holidays and stuff. So now that the holidays are over we are trying to get some things done that needed to get done. One of them being the landscaping. So we got it done today and it turned out so good. Well that is my opinion.
I have been working a lot of extra shifts for the past couple of weeks so I have been really tired. Today Cooper and I tried a new class at this place called My Gym in Plano. We dropped Playwisely due to our teacher changed and I felt like she was just not worth it and could not keep Coopers attention. So I am out to find another class for us to go to. I think that Cooper needs the interaction with other kids and it helps to just get him out of the house. So anyways we went today and it was not quite what I was expecting but Cooper had a blast. I was comparing it to our last class and really did not know what to expect. But in this class it is more playing than sit down and learn. Cooper was all over the place. He was the youngest in class and so he was the only one still crawling so that was a little hard for him to play with the other boys in class. I am not sure yet on if we are going back.

Speaking on Coopers mode of transportation. He took a step the other day on his own. Just one step tho and then fell. He has done it a couple of times. I am just waiting for him to take off.
Usually for bath time we have Cooper sit in this little bath seat and play. Tonight I thought well lets see if he can sit on his own and play in the tub. So we did and he loved it. He had a lot of fun playing all over the tub with his toys.

That is it for now. Till later.



1 comment:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

The landscaping looks great!

I can't wait to be able to put Ashton in the big tub like Cooper! I know he'll have a lot of fun and maybe I can get Zach to take a bath without complaining if he gets to get in with him!!