Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Bored

Well I am at work and bored so I thought I would make a post. I really dont have an idea of what I am going to post about. I was trying to think of anything fun and exciting that's going on around here but I really can't think of anything. I need to update everyone about the damage to the house since a lot of people have asked about it. We didn't get any money from the movers and I am still sooooo mad about that. We were able to get the walls fixed and they look good. The carpet on the landing (with the blood stains) was replaced. The carpet guy was able to use the scrap pieces we found in the attic and he seamed it together. The damage to the carpet upstairs probably won't be repaired anytime soon since we would have to pay for it out of our own pocket. Unfortunately we would have to replace the entire upstairs carpet including the stairs because we cannot get the same dye lot and it wont match.

On to something else. I think Cooper is getting his top two teeth. He was upset most of the day yesterday and then last night when Trey put him down to sleep about 3 hours later he woke up in tears and had a pitiful cry. I didn't have to go to work until 1am so I was trying to get a nap in before I left. So some tylenol and orajel later he went back to sleep and then I left for work. Hopefully Trey and Coop had a good night. Even though Coop is not feeling well he is still dancing away. I promise I will try and post the video of him doing his hip movements.

I dont think I made a post about our last doctors visit. We went for Coopers 9 month appt. and everything checked out well except for his weight. He has been in the 50th percentile up to this point for his weight and this time he dropped all the way to the 10th. Dr G told us to up his food intake and make sure he is getting some protein. Now I feel like all I do is stuff food down him :). As for his height he is in the 97th percentile at 29inches tall. I think he is going to be tall and skinny.

What else. Oh, Trey and I were suckers and bought an elliptical this past weekend. I have been wanting one for a while. There is no way I can get to the gym with Cooper because Trey's gym at work doesn't have child care. 24hr fitness is just to expensive because I am use to it being so cheap at Trey's work. Now I can just go upstairs to the game room and Cooper can play with his toys while I work out. I used it yesterday for the first time and oh my goodness I am out of shape. I could only do 8 minutes. How pathetic is that?

For not knowing what I was going to talk about I ended up with a pretty long post. I better get back to work only a couple more hours to go. YEAH!!!

1 comment:

This Sarah said...

awe cute post! I wanna say hi cuz havn't seen yall in forever it seems like. I hope Coop can find it in him to pack on some weight since the doc thinks he needs it. I mean.. it kind of makes since though.. you can't be at the 97th in height and not have sacrificed something like weight... Him's growing a lot! his length is taking all the calories! lol.. ok i'm done.. You're a good mommy! you were thinking fast about the tylenol and oregel(spelling?). Good call... it probably helped alot! Hope he cuts those teeth soon.