Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy 1 year birthday

On March 10, 2009 Cooper turned 1. The year went by so fast and so much changed in that year. Cooper has developed into such a little man with a great big personality. We started with bringing home this tiny little baby that kept us up all night and now he is trying to be his own little independent boy. There was a time in my life when I thought that I was never going to get to be a mom. But in Gods time He blessed us with a precious baby. Watching Cooper develop over this year has been amazing. Over the year he learned how to coo at us, smile, rollover, sit up, crawl, walk, say words, and so much more. Cooper has brought joy to our lives and I cant wait to see what God has planned for him.


These are pictures taken on his birthday.








1 comment:

Janell said...

It was great to see you guys this weekend!! And I cannot get enough of Cooper!! He is absolutely adorable. :-)
Hope you are having a great day!