Sunday, March 8, 2009

PARTY!!!!

We had Cooper's 1 year birthday party yesterday on March 7th and had such a great time. Cooper did good at his party. There was a lot of people here so it was a little overwhelming for him but all n all he did good. Cooper got lots of new toys and clothes and is having a blast playing with them. We as parents now just have more to pick up :) Thanks to everyone that came and celebrated with us. Yall are all the best friends and family anyone could have. We are so very blessed. Here are some pics of the party.











The next 2 pics are for Aunt Sara. This is the first time Cooper put this shirt on and as much as it hurt Trey and I we did it just for her.





Here is a video of Cooper riding his new toy. Earlier he was pushing the go button all by himself but just would not do it for this video.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm soooo sad I missed the party! Everything looks great... especially the cake!! I do have to voice a protest about the HSU shirt, though. ..are you kidding me??!?!?

Unknown said...

Tell me about it. The day before she had him wearing a Boston Redsox shirt. I just about lost it...

Kristi said...

yeah. . please don't post pics of that. . .that's just REALLY crossing the line! the only thing worse is a Yankees shirt! ha ha ha!

Rachel said...

Such a cute birthday cake!!!

Anonymous said...

ooohhh!! I love that he stopped before the street....I was getting NERVOUS!!!! Who did the cake?!?!?

=amy

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!! What a cutie you are! I love your cake.....It looks like you had a great time!