Saturday, February 21, 2009

Topless

Cooper has decided that he wants to be topless. On Tuesday of this week Cooper was playing in the living room and I was sitting there doing something productive I am just not sure what it was and I look over at him and he was pulling his shirt off. So he has officially taught himself to undress. So I just had to laugh. I let him be topless for a while and then I watch him take his pants off. So i had to quickly stop the stripping because all that was left was his diaper and I do not want him to learn how to take that off.

Cooper now has 6 teeth. 4 on top and his 2 on the bottom. He still is not talking a whole lot. He still talks in his own language all the time. He is just to active to sit down and learn words. Oh well it will come soon enough I am sure and then all the questions start right. Let me see what else has been going on with us this past week. Oh we joined a new class. We dropped our playwisely class due to a teacher change and i did not care for her to much. Now we are going to gymboree. We went to several classes and tried them out and this one just seemed to fit Cooper the best. He has a blast. His little friend Addison goes as well and so they just play and play and play and then we go home and take a really good nap. Cooper has been doing great in his bed and room. He sleeps so much better in there and most morning he does not get up as early as he was before. Thank goodness.
Trey and I have been talking about getting a nanny. I am so torn on what to do about that. I am so tired when I get off work in the mornings and all i want to do is go home and sleep but Cooper always has other plans. So we have been talking about getting someone to come watch him a couple of times a week while i sleep. Then I started thinking about someone else taking care of him and i just get all anxious inside. So i am not sure what we are going to do.. I have gotten some great suggestions from people, now i just need to decide what to do. I am almost thinking that since my mom said she could help us out, that i might just stop working so much and let her help and then i should be good. ok i am tired of thinking about all that.

I am at work right now so if this does not make since it is 2am right now so that is the reason.
Well i better go feed one of the babies. i will try and post some pics later today when i get up. trey and i get to go on a date with our good friends robert and steph without the kids so that should be a lot of fun. thanks muma for babysitting, what would we do without you.
oh ya, my friend Kristi from houston came into town this week to see us and we had so much fun getting to spend time with her. If only she would move to dallas :)
alright thats enough. till the next post.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm praying for you as you search for a nanny. That sounds like an excellent idea....that way you will still be at home and someone will just be caring for Cooper while you rest.

You'll have many more special times with him if you are rested and able to enjoy them!