Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Room

So I have exciting news. Our room is Cooper free. I know we are so bad for having him in our room this long. But the poor kid has had three different homes since he has been born. He was sleeping in his own room at our old house and then we moved to Alicia's and it took a while but we got him sleeping in his bed in a different room at her house. And then we moved into our new house and I just could not put him in a room by himself in a strange place so he slept in our room in his pack n play. Well then when I was ready for him to move out, his room was not ready. We had to lower his bed and put blinds on his windows. Well we finally got all that done. So on Tuesday he was in his own room. He slept great. I dont think that he moved all night. I am so sure that the mattress is so much better in his room than the pack n play wood he was sleeping on. Then last night he did just as good. And he is sleeping in until 6 to 63o instead of 5 and 530 yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for walking!!! He's getting in all your stuff now isn't he?

Love,
Amos and Mary

This Sarah said...

awe! I'm so glad for all of you. it seems like he's sleeping even better in his room.. I'm glad it's been such a good transition.. makes it a lot more smooth