Monday, February 9, 2009

My Birthday

Thats right another year has gone by. I am just a year away from the big 30. Well I have had a great 29 years. I had a great childhood with lots of great memories that the family and I laugh about all the time. High school was good. Then I got to go to college and have the time of my life. Then I met the man of my dreams and started our life together and started my career. And then came Cooper which everyone knows is our little miracle. 29 years has gone by so fast but i know some great years are yet to come.
This past weekend Trey and I went out for my birthday. We went to The Melting Pot, which is a fondue place. It was good and we had a nice dinner out and just relaxed. I think this years present from Trey was the best birthday present he has ever done. He got me an Ipod touch, but that was not the best part of the gift. I knew that he was getting me one because I told him that is what I wanted. It was what he put on the Ipod touch that was so great. Cooper and Trey made me a little video. I have it to share with yall. It made me cry.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww.....Trey that was soooo sweet!!

I love how Cooper joined in at the end.

Hannah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANISSA! I miss seeing you guys.

This Sarah said...

Happy birthday girl! Next time i see you maybe I'll give you some birthday spankins! the video was so cute and I'm glad you had a nice night out!

Melissa said...

That was really sweet! Happy Belated Birthday to you as well. Miss you guys very much, have a good week!

Unknown said...

Oh Wanissa, that video is soo cute!!! Happy Birthday! hope to see you soon!-amy s