Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Haircut





Well last week Cooper had his first haircut. I had Cooper's 1 year pictures scheduled for March 29 so I decided to got get his hair trimmed a little and I mean a little. Cooper did great. He got to sit in a firetruck. I told the lady to only take off very little. It was hard to watch his baby hair get cut. He does look a lot better.


We used a new photography for Cooper's 1 year pics. They were really nice and I hope that the pics turn out good. When I get them back I will post some.


As for Trey and I we have just been busy. I have worked 4 shifts a week for 2 weeks now. I have officially diagnosed myself as crazy. But I am hoping to use the extra for some good vacation things. Trey has just been working and then he has started playing golf again.


Here are some pics for the week.
This is the before picture






All Done


Sitting in his own little chair




1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love the haircut! And, have you lost your mind? 4 shifts a week?!? You make me look lazy! I took a vacation day today because it was the Astros' home opener! Miss you!