Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Me and my sweet Cooper and Baby Ryleigh on Mothers Day!! What a blessing.

Cooper smelling the pretty flowers that him and his daddy got me.


Risky buisness. Cooper was being a camara ham.

Last night we took my mom to the Rangers game for mothers day. We had a lot of fun. Cooper did pretty good for being 2 and being out late.

Riding on Aunt Alicia's shoulders


Cooper and Aunt Alicia cheering hard for the Rangers to win the game and they did







Cooper and Mimi playing tball






Happy Mothers day Mimi. We love you very very much.

I have completed Ryleigh's wall. YEAH!!!! it took me like 2 weeks of working on it here and there. I love the way it turned out. Now to decorate and wait for her arrival.



before taking the green tape off for the white stripes



1 comment:

Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

Wow! You did an awesome job on the nursery! Too cute!