Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ryleigh's Shower May 22, 2010

I have added a little more to Ryleigh's room over the last couple of weeks. Still have a little more to do and I am running out of time. I am as of tomorrow 36 weeks and only have 2 weeks 5 days to go. Things are still going really well. I am to the point where sleep is impossible, heartburn is horrible, and just big. LOL. but I know it will all be worth it when I see her little face.






After my shower yesterday and Cooper took his nap we headed back over to Alicia's house to let Cooper swim for the first time this year. He loves the water and will not get out even if he is purple and shaking. Typical kid. He had a blast with his aunts.


Here are some pics of the baby shower that Alicia and Sara threw for me. It was a lot of fun and Ryleigh got so many clothes. I think I might have to change her 2 times a day just so she can wear them all. Thank you to everyone that came up. We appreciate everyones support. We are so lucky to have such loving and caring family and friends.
















I was getting pictures off of my moms camera and found these pictures of my grandmother Ma and Cooper at the park and loved them so I had to put them on here. He loves spending time with her.





3 comments:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Great picture of you, but bad one of me...I HATE that I smile with my eyes too!

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jackson Family said...

let me remind you....spit up, throw up - time to change the clothes. You'll use them all :) We can't wait to meet our future daughter in law. So excited!