Friday, August 27, 2010

all kinds of things

We have been really busy but I could not tell you with what really. I have not even been working that much and I still feel worn out from everything. Trey and I started working out like 3 weeks ago and I am glad to say I am under my pre pregnancy weight. Yeah. Trey has been loosing weight too. Then we have had busy weekends with a bunch of parties. I think everyone was born around this time of year. And then we also decided to finally decorate the upstairs gameroom to get it ready for some football parties. It has been a challenge with 2 kids. But it is coming together we are almost done just waiting on some things we ordered online. I will post pics later when complete. Here are just some random pictures I have taken over the past couple of weeks.

Shelley, Jax and Jake came up to play with us one day and I got a pic of the 2 boys. So Cooper has got to work on sharing this is a big problem when you have playdates and your child does not share his toys. Oh when are the 2's going to end.


Cooper woke up from a nap one day and this is what the hair fairy left him. It was so funny


Trey and Cooper had a daddy son outing this week to the Rangers game with our friends Chris and Luke. Cooper had so much fun and was so worn out that he slept till 9 the next day.


Miss Ryleigh has been doing good. She is still sleeping good at night. She has her nights of up every 3 hours but most of the time she sleeps from 930 till 330. She is smiling a lot but of course I never have a camera ready and she loves to talk to Cooper. She will talk to him the most and she loves to watch him play and jump around. Here are some pics of her at 2 1/2 months old.

I was trying to make her smile so I could get a picture but this is the best I could get.

No comments: