Thursday, August 19, 2010

Funny Boy

Cooper has been cracking me up lately with things and I keep trying to remember them all so that one day I can tell him about them so I figured what a better way then to just post it on here. He has started to do imaginary play which is so fun to just watch him. One thing he does is he will ask like his stuff animal a question and then pause and then answer for them. He also does this to Ryleigh. He also has ben getting on his train he rides around and will come up to me and ask me about going to the store to get donuts and milk and so I will add a couple more things for him to pick up at the store and off he goes.
Lately he has this thing with the garage and gate opener. He has to be the one to open both. So whenever we pull out of the garage he demands the opener to both and he takes care of it. Then the same for when we come home. The past couple of days we have been down to one garage controller so when Trey comes home Cooper is his personal door man. So funny. And let me tell you if you dont let him open them he will have an absolute meltdown. Oh the simple things that make them so happy.

Funny story. Tonight we were doing Coopers ABC flashcards and we were going over the letters and the pictures that go with that letter and we came up on the card for K and the picture is a king and he pointed to it and said daddy. So we all laughed and then when we got to the letter Q it is a queen and he said momma queen. I taught him right. lol. He makes us laugh everyday with his funny comments.
That is all the stories I can think of right now. enjoy

No comments: