Monday, September 24, 2012

Girls weekend

next getaway. My good friend Stephanie and I went on a much needed girls weekend getaway. We went to Pheonix for the weekend. I know you are probably thinking are they crazy for going there in the middle of summer. Well yes we were, but it ended up being cooler there than here that weekend and we got a really good deal. We had such a good time. While we were there we hung by the pool, got pedicures, did some shopping, ate at some really good places, and went ATVing through the desert. Our ATVing was really fun and I am so glad we did it. We got to see a few animals while we were out there including a couple of snakes and rabbits. But we really wanted to see a mountian lion cub and a lizard, and we never found either one. I am looking forward to our next getaway

No comments: