Sunday, May 4, 2014

Halloween 2013

This year Ryleigh was snow white and Cooper was Bumblebee transformer. They picked their own costumes this year so not matching theme. I guess they have gotten to big for that :( Funny story about Nana, she had called and was asking the kids what they were going to be for Halloween and Ryleigh said snow white and then Cooper said I am going to be Bumblebee. Nana paused for minute and then said Trey is going to let Cooper be a bee? I quickly clarified that Cooper was a transformer named Bumblebee and not a buzzing bee. haha. Since I was still down from back surgery and could not ride in the car my mom came up and helped Trey take the kids to Boo on Ballard and then I got to go walk around the neighborhood with the kids. Cooper's school also had a trunk or treat that the kids got to go to also. It was a fun Halloween and kids got way to much candy.

No comments: