Friday, September 26, 2008

Balloon Festival

Last weekend my mom and I took Cooper to his first balloon festival. Plano has a hot air balloon festival every year and so we thought he would enjoy seeing the bright colored balloons. My mom and I wanted to see them too. We took some cute pics of Coop at the festival as well.
Cooper got an upper respiratory virus over the weekend and had a nasty cough that lasted for a couple of days.
Not a lot has gone on this week. Trey's grandmother had surgery at the last minute for a pace maker but she is doing great now which is a blessing. I have been off work all week so Cooper and I have been going on walks, playing at home, and getting this place all packed up. The walls in the house are bare now. I still have soooooo much to do but a little at a time is better than doing it all at once, I think. Yesterday my oldest and best friend Renee came out to see Cooper and I and spent the day with us. Oh I wish we could do that more often.
The house is coming along well. They finally finished the brick, textured the walls, and put the doors and trim in. All the cabinets are in as well and look great. Hopefully I can get some pics of it over the next couple of days.

I think this is it for now. I have to work the next two nights so I am going to try to make Cooper take a few good naps for me today. Keep your fingers crossed.




1 comment:

Hannah said...

Looks like he's very helpful with the laundry!