Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Half a Year!!!

Cooper is 6 months. YEAH!!!! He turned 6 months on 9/10/08. I don't know how much he weighs yet, we go to the doctor next week.
There is some fun things that he is doing now though. He is up on all 4's and rocking. He is getting so close to crawling I can not believe it. He is just babbling away. He is doing so good eating like a big boy. He eats oatmeal with some pears and applesauce. He is sleeping in his room now (ok well it is still a work in progress) He loves to grab your face and put his big wide open mouth on your check and give you a kiss. So sweet. He laughs at the dogs all the time. He wants to play with them so bad but they are just still not that into him. He loves to see his daddy walk thru the door when he comes home for lunch and at the end of the day. He grabs at everything. He is getting hair and it looks like it is going to be like a dark blonde and as straight as it can be. I think like mine but we will see. One of the funniest things he has done is this. On Sunday I was talking to him and he did something he should not have done (I don't remember what, prob pulled my hair) and I looked at him and I shook my head and said NO! Well then he started shaking his head. I thought well that was just a fluke. So then on Monday I did it again and he did it right back to me. It is the funniest thing. I must say NO to him alot for him to catch on like that. So now I have started to say YES and see what he does.
I am at work typing this so I cant post pics right now but I will post some later this week. We are going and getting pics taken on Saturday so I will post those when we are done.

House news: The brick is going up this week and sheet rock. The brick looks good. I always get really nervous before that start to put anything up. What if I don't like it, then it will cost me and trey a lot of money to change it. So so far so good. And no I have not packed a single thing. I am not going to be able to pack with Coop around. Coop's Nana is coming up next week so hopefully I can start then. We will see. I am not looking forward to packing.

Well that is all for now. Hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Six months already!! That is amazing. I think pretty soon you'll be getting your wish on him saying "no" all the time...LOL.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight!!