Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1st Tooth

As of yesterday October 27th, Cooper has one tooth. We have been waiting for forever for this tooth to come in. Hopefully he will have a little bit of relief before the next tooth starts to push on thru. I have pics but I am at work typing this so I will have to post them when I get home.

We are finally living with my sister and brother in law. That means we are done with the old house moving out and cleaning. All that stuff that was making my life miserable last week. This week has gone better so far.
We are closing on the new house on Nov 14 so not much longer. The house looks great. It is done from what Trey and I can see. I think they have to do inspections now.

This past weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. Trey and I went with one of my oldest best friend Renee and her husband Brian. It was a lot of fun to hang out with them. It was good to see people that I have not seen in 10 years. It was funny tho to go around and everyone asked the same questions. What are you doing, where do you live, married, and have any kids?
I can not believe that it has been 10 years. So much has happened in that amount of time.
Graduated high school, graduated college, started a career, got married, traveled, bought a house, had a baby, bought another house. And there is so much more.
I better get back to work so that I can leave on time.

5 comments:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Yay Cooper!! I hope Ashton joins Cooper in having his first tooth soon...neither of us are getting much sleep at night. Poor little guys!!

This Sarah said...

I'm glad that tooth finally broke the surface. now he's a pro, so he'll be poppin out teeth every few weeks.. ha ha.. actually I have no idea how often the teen come in.. ha ha.. but he'll be chewing steak in no time.

Jenn said...

Cooper, what a big boy you are...you have a tooth! I can't wait to see it!

Glad everything is done at the old house so you can get some rest before it's time to move to the new one. I can't wait to see pics of the finished product!!

The Wingers said...

Hi Wanissa,
vanessawinger@hotmail.com
hopefully we can make it.

Emilie said...

awww...cooper has a tooth :) how exciting!!! Can't wait to see it and the new house. LOVE YOU!!!!