Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crawling

As of last Thursday evening October 2 Cooper is crawling. Now the boy is everywhere. I am not sure if the dogs like it that he is crawling he goes after them all the time.

Yesterday Trey and I decided to do some moving out. So we loaded up a lot of stuff and moved it to storage. We are both very sore today. We move so much stuff and the house looks the same. :) it is amazing how much stuff you can accumulate over 5 years.
The new house is being painted this week so far so good. I know I have told many of you that I was really worried about the paint color I picked out because the walls are lighter than the trim. But I am liking it. Good thing right?

4 comments:

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Yay Cooper!!

This Sarah said...

I'm glad you're liking the paint color... that's stressful.. you've been busy this last week!.. you've been moving your stuff out and chasing your monster around the house! haha...

Anonymous said...

I want to see him crawl!!

I am glad you are liking the colors too!! I am sure it is going to be just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I loved getting to see y'all last week. . .I miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see the house all finished!