Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crazy Busy

My life as just gone into absolute chaos. We have been sooooo busy. Between work and trying to move I am worn out and taking care of a baby that crawls. I am just tired thinking about it.

Let me go back a couple of weeks. On October 3rd Cooper went to his first football game. UMHB is the college where Trey and I went to school and they had a home football game that day against my sister Sara's college Hardin Simmons. We are rivals. And it makes it even more fun since my sister goes to one and we went to the other. We try to never miss this game. So we went and got Cooper some UMHB gear and went to the game. Sara and Jacob drove down for the game so we got to see them which was fun and they were even brave enough to sit with us on our side. They just wanted to sit with the winners. :) Thats right we beat them again. For some reason my batteries keep dying in the camera so I only got one picture I was so bummed.



Then there was last week. I worked 3 nights last week and that always makes me tired. But one of my best friends came into town last monday and came and stayed with us. It was so great to see her she lives in Houston and I just dont get to see her enough. I try to get her to move up here but she wont. So I think if I can find her a man up here she would. So if any of yall know of a single man yall let me know. Thats for you Kristi. :) Then my other best friend Shelley turned the big 30 this past week so on Saturday we went out to eat at Fogo de Chao and pigged out. Then I had to go to work after eating all that food. Oh it made for a long night I just wanted to crawl into my bed. So Happy Birthday to her and I hope that she has such a great year. Love you. Oh I forgot on Friday we went to the flower mound Pumpkin Patch with some girls from work and their kids and Cooper and I had a good time. He even picked out a little pumpkin. He was so tired when we left there.

So then we start this week. We are officially moving out of our first home this weekend. I am so sad. So many memories were made here. We are moving in with my sister Alicia in her house in plano until our new house is done. And so everything goes to storage and then we get to do this all over again. I am going to die in the new house. This moving thing is for the birds.
So if any of you strong men want to workout on Saturday you are more than welcome to come over and lift a hutch or couch or whatever :)

Ok that is my crazy busy life at the moment. and I think it will be like this for a while.

more pictures









5 comments:

Jenn said...

I just love the pic of Trey and Cooper! That is a classic dad and son picture!!! So cute...

It's hard to believe what a big boy Cooper is getting to be....it seems like he was just born yesterday!

I'll be praying for peace for you during the move and for a bunch of big strong men to show up on your doorstep this weekend and move everything for you....to bad your not pregnant, then you could get out of moving things...haha!

Anonymous said...

you gotta love it when your friends are writing about your singleness in their blogs! at least someone's looking out for me.

Melissa said...

Hey there, just wanted you to know that we have been missing you guys at church! If we can do anything for you guys with your move, let us know. I'd love to watch Cooper!

This Sarah said...

Hey Wanissa!.. Elisha and I are greatly saddened by what we heard happened on Saturday with the move! Durl said cooper crawled right up to him and held his hands up to be held! we are so extremely jealous! haha.. hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

matt has a single friend he is trying to set up!!!