Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Last week

This is our last week to be homeless. We close on the new house this Friday and move in over the weekend. I am so ready to get settled. The new house looks great. I just want to tell Alicia and Randy thanks for letting us stay with them for a month. I know that having the 2 of us and a baby was not easy. We are so very grateful to them both.

Cooper got his 2nd tooth in this week so he has been kind of grumpy but understandable. Only a whole mouth full to go.
We went to another college football game this past saturday and met up with some friends and had a great time.
Today Alicia got Cooper a new toy that he can practice standing up with and walking with. So we opened it up tonight and let him play with it and he LOVED IT. He just kept smiling and laughing. Thanks Aunt Alicia for the fun toy. Here are some pics






















5 comments:

Jenn said...

What a big boy trying to walk!!! That's just too adorable!!

I'm so glad your house is finally ready! Is there anything I can do to help you guys?

Hannah said...

Just wanted to say I miss you guys...hadn't seen you in a while! And the teeth do get easier eventually!

This Sarah said...

awe! Cooper looked so happy with his walker... the baby toy kind of course.. Yeah we are going camping this weekend too and I wanted you guys to come but Trey doesn't like it and you guys are moving! so I'm glad you guys get to move in to the house!!

Melissa said...

Wanissa, if you need help with Cooper, I can help on Saturday afternoon...I'll be home from 11:30am till 4:40pm....would love to keep him! Let me know. Mel. :)

This Sarah said...

hey! we definately need to go to country dance lessons.. how fun would that be!