Monday, November 24, 2008

We are IN!!!!

We are finally in our new house. We have been in since the 15th of this month and we are still unpacking. Unpacking is hard enough and then when you add a baby into the mix it is even harder. Janice came and stayed last week with us and watched Cooper while I unpacked and stuff and that was such a big help. Moving in went good, My cousin Amos came over and helped Trey move the big stuff and we can not thank him enough. They both did so good they did not break anything. The funny thing is I did. I broke our bed. I put a big crack on the headboard. Thank goodness for wood glue.

The other thing that has been going on is Cooper is sick. He has a bad cold. All last week he had a runny nose and just bad congestion. Then on Friday he started coughing pretty bad. Then Sat it just got worse. So we ended up taking him to the doctor and they put him on antibiotics and ear drops. It is now Monday and he is the same and the cough is worse I think. He just cries all day long. The antibiotics need to kick in. I hate seeing him like this and not being able to do anything about it.

It is the week of Thanksgiving and we have family coming up tomorrow and Wed. I am looking forward to some good stuffing and some turkey. The only bad thing is I have to work Thanksgiving night. But maybe I will be canceled. I am glad that we are not traveling with Cooper feeling the way he is.

Is anyone going to be crazy and go shopping on Friday. I am going to try. We need a TV and hopefully we will find a great deal. Well that is it for now I need to try and put Cooper down for a nap. Sorry no pics this time Cooper just has not been up for picture taking.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey guys! We've been missing you. Glad you're starting to get settled in the new casa. Sorry Cooper isn't feeling well. I totally understand...both kids have had a lingering snotting nose and cough. Have a great Turkey Day!

This Sarah said...

I'm thinking about going out but first i have to decide if my husband would let me spend money.. and the thing that caught my eye is on sale and 5 in the morning! i dont know about that.. but we'll see

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you finally got moved in. I can't wait to see pics of the new house!

Sorry to hear that Cooper is sick. I'm praying he'll get better soon.

Anonymous said...

We're going shopping!! I am excited because the is the first time that Durl will be able to go with me.

We are also looking for a TV.

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Glad that you're finally all moved in. Can't wait to see the new house!!

Also, you've been tagged see my blog for details!!