Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Ours was good. Treys parents and sister came up to our house and we had it here. It was just us so it was a lot smaller than we are all used to. But since Cooper had been sick and was just getting better it was for the best. It was actually really relaxing. Janice, Emilie and I cooked the big dinner and it turned out really good. The only bad thing about the holiday was that papa (Vaughn) got really sick thursday morning and so he did not even get to eat with us and had to stay far away from all of us in case he was contagious. And Trey had really bad sinusitis and allergies all day so he did not feel that good either. So Emilie and I had to eat more to make up for them. :) Cooper had a great time on Thanksgiving. I let him feed himself and he loved it. He was covered in potatoes. It was the cutest thing.
So Friday we did not get up early to go shopping. I really did not see any great deals on stuff that we needed this year. I was bummed for that but then again it saved me money too. So later that afternoon we all went to Toys R us to shop for Coopers christmas. It was so much fun. We had three buggies. Trey and I got our Santa gifts, and you know how grandparents can be. He is going to have lots to open. How much fun.
I still need to post pics of the house I know. It is coming along good. I am pretty much unpacked. Now I am trying to figure out how I want to decorate this place. Some things from the old house just dont go in this house which is a bummer because that means I have to go buy things.
That is it for now. Just keep us in your prayers that us three do not get whatever Vaughn had when he was here. Especially Cooper.















4 comments:

Emilie said...

great picture of me...thanks wanissa :) i love you too! jon says it is a typical picture of me...always sleeping.

i didn't even know you took that...haha

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Love the pics of Cooper...it looks like he really did have fun eating!

Melissa said...

How fun to have Thankgsgiving in your new home. I will pray that you all stay well. Have a great week!

This Sarah said...

Hey .. i am finally catching up on the new blog. haha.. cute pics.. i noticed them on myspace also! yall stay well! eat your veggies.. haha