Sunday, February 14, 2010

30 and 14



making vday cookies





Cooper and Papa playing with stickers


I turned 30 this past Wednesday the 10th. I have hit another decade. My life is flying by, but I have nothing to regret about it. They say that women prime in their thirties, so bring it on. Trey and I waited until friday night to celebrate. Treys parents came up and watched Cooper for us for the night and we went to stay at the gaylord for the night. We had a really good time. Trey took me to eat sushi which was so good. We sat beside Emmitt Smith at dinner which was neat. We were hoping to get a very good nights sleep that night, but when both of us woke up that morning neither one of us slept good. So that was a bummer. We were going to spend the day out doing things but it was so cold and wet outside from all the snow, and we missed our little boy that we did a little shopping and then headed home. It was nice to get away for the evening but great to be home.


Today is the 14th of Feb, the day of love. We are going to go to church and celebrate Gods love for us and then over to my sisters for a lunch that she is cooking me for my birthday. It is going to be a great day. I have both of my loves with me all day today. I hope everyone has a great valentines day.

No comments: