Friday, February 5, 2010

Its A GIRL!!!






We found out on January 27th that we are having a baby girl. We are so excited. Well I am really excited, I think Trey is a little worried about having a girl to take care of. I know he is so worried about this little girl having him wrapped around his little finger. LOL. Everything about her looked great on the sono. She is measuring in at 10 oz which is where she needs to be. She was being very stubborn during the sono and not wanting to turn over. Image that another one of our children stubborn. I dont know where they get it from. So I am half way there. It is going so fast. Chasing after a 2 year old doesnt give you much time to think about it. Cooper, now when you say where is the baby he points to my belly. It is so sweet. He is going to be a great big brother.

No comments: