Monday, April 5, 2010

A NAME

We have finally decided on a name for our little girl. drum roll please. It is Ryleigh Ann Watts.
We also have scheduled her birthday. She will make her grand appereance on June 11, 2010 at 1200pm. It is coming so fast. We need to get things ready. I am still feeling great, just having trouble sleeping already and it is just going to get worse. Cooper is so very cute, we have been telling him his sisters name and when you ask him to say it he says Ya Ya. So I guess that is her nickname. I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now and next time we get a sono so I will post some pics of her.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

come on :-) you could've waited 2 more days and Ryleigh could have shared my birthday! LOL Can't wait to meet her!!!!

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Cute name!! Don't think I'll have a hard time remembering her birthday since it's in between Robert's and mine!