Monday, April 26, 2010

Projects

Trey and I have been working on a lot of projects around the house lately trying to get things done before we have 2 children. A couple of weekends ago my mom came up and my sister came over and we had a weekend of curtain making. They took alot longer than I thought they would but I finally finished them and here is the finished product. Then Trey and I decided to add a little color to the dinning room so we did an accent wall.





This past weekend we started on Ryleigh's room. The colors are going to be green and pink. I picked out the fabric for Kristi to make her bedding so we were off to pick out the paint to match. We got the base paint done and then started to work on the argyle design.

This is a picture of the diamonds all sketched out. Phase 2 of the process.


On April 12 I had my 30 week doctors appt and we got to see our little girl on sono again. Everything is still going well with the pregnancy and she is growing and looking great. They estimated her weight to be 3 pounds 9 ounces. That is a pretty good size for 30 weeks.
Here are 2 pics of her
A picture of her profile and then the bottom one is her feet that kick me all the time.
Today I am 32 weeks or 8 months. I went to the doctor again today just for a checkup and things are still looking good. blood pressure it good baby sounded good and weight gain well lets no discuss that.LOL















No comments: