Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day June 15th

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I really dont know how I let this many weeks go by without posting. Well lets see what I can excite yall with this time. We have been busy but not a lot has gone on. Does that make sense?

We have picked everything out for the new house. That was a little overwhelming but it helped that I had a pretty good idea of things that I wanted. It was just hard to stay within budget. Who was it that came up with the concept of a budget anyways :) ? I did the same color scheme as our house now. It just works with everything. As for selling our house, we have had several lookers but no one has made an offer yet. Can I just tell you that it always seem that they want to come look at this house at the worst times for us. It is just hard to get me and Cooper and the dogs out of the house in 15 minutes. But we have managed. And keeping the house clean and ready for showings at anytime, oh my. So that is what is happening with all that.




As for our little man. He is so great. Trey got to have his first fathers day and so we took a trip down to Houston to see my friend Kristi and took Cooper to his first Baseball game. Trey is a Yankees fan and they were playing the Astros so that was his gift to go to the game with Cooper. It was a little interesting being at the game at Cooper's bed time. He was trying to sleep at the game but then the crowd would get loud and he would get upset. Understandable! Didn't the crowd know that I had a sleeping baby and they need to use their whisper voice :)


Then we stayed until Sunday and on Sunday went to my friend Kristi's church. She went to Africa this past friday on a mission trip and so they had a commissioning for her and her friend Shala before they left. I was glad we got to be there for that.


Here are pics


No comments: