Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our first Date

YEAH!!!! Trey and I finally went out on a date without Cooper. My youngest sister turned 21 on June 19th and so we took her out with my sister Alicia and her husband, Emilie my sister in law and Sara's good friend Reagan. We went to Pete's Piano bar and we had a really good time.


So Cooper got to go stay the night at my moms house. It was of course his first time to be away from us. It was kind of hard to wake up this morning and him not be there. But on the other hand I went like 42 hours with no sleep because I had worked Friday night and then had a lot going on on Saturday and then went out Saturday night so it was nice to be able to sleep in this morning a little. But i still got up earlier than i thought i would. I was anxious to go get Cooper.


My mom said he did good thru the night for her, but he did not go to sleep until almost midnight for her. He gets so distracted in places he had not been alot.


So how about that 2 postings in one day. Does that make up for me missing a couple of weeks?

Alicia , Randy and I


Me and Trey

The birthday girl Sara and Trey




Sara, Randy, and Reagan
Everyone listed above and Emilie, Trey is taking the pic
Hope yall have a good week

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you got to go out and that you made it through your first night without Cooper. Believe me, there will be nights your mom will want to take him and you will gladly let her...but you will always be anxious for him to come back home.