Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Weekend

To travel or not to travel that has been the question. So we decided to take the plunge and travel with Cooper down to Trey's parents house in Georgetown for the weekend. So this is how it went.
I worked Wednesday night and then came home and only got to sleep for about and hour and a half before Cooper could take no more of laying in bed and so I got up. Well we wanted to leave Thursday afternoon so we could miss traffic so I was like well I am up so I better pack. Oh my goodness. We were packed down like the Clampets. I felt like I could not pack enough. So then Trey got home and we were off. Well my mom calls and she wanted us to meet here in Waxahachie and eat lunch so that she could see us. Ok lets get real she did not want to see us she just wanted some Cooper lovin. So we stopped. Something had blown in and Trey's allergies were going crazy so he just did not feel good. So he could not drive anymore so I was up. Know remember when I said I only had 1 1/2 hours of sleep. That was in a 24 hours period. And I was going to drive us down 35, drivers look out. I was the better of us to drive. Isnt that scary. Trey and I just argued the whole day pretty much because we were both exhausted. I was sooooo not happy about having to drive because I had already made a point about not going to be able to drive and so he better be able to drive the whole way. I was actually more awake than I thought I would be. We made it to his parents house safe and sound. Cooper did great the whole trip down. He just slept like the little angel he is.

We got to see family that have not gotten to meet Cooper yet so that was fun. The weekend was really rough on Cooper. He did not sleep well at all. His naps were non existent and he slept so bad at night. When Cooper sleeps bad guess who else sleeps bad. He did not sleep good for 3 nights and neither did I. I guess him just not being in his own bed just thru him all off. We tried to keep his bedtime routine.


Cooper did though get to go swimming in the pool and he had a good time doing that. I took some pics so here you go.



Isnt he the cutest little boy ever


3 comments:

Elisha said...

Awwwww...he is chillin' in that pool. Too cute!

Elisha said...

Oh,and I love the little hat and overalls. Of course he is the cutest little boy ever!!

Elisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.