Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cooper's Nap

I had put Cooper down for his nap this afternoon and he cries everytime i put him down in his crib. Well he cries everytime he has to go down for a nap even though he is so tired even if it is in your arms. So he was crying and then he go quiet. I thought man that was really quick and went to go check on him and this is what i found.


He is such a mess.
So some good news is, it looks as if we will be moving. We had our third offer on the house yesterday and we took it. So as long as everything goes through with inspection and closing then we will be done with all this house showing mess. Another good thing about it is that the people cant move in until the end of Oct so we are going to rent the house back from them for the next 2 months. If it works out right we might only have to move once. Our house is suppose to be done at the end of Oct or the beginning of Nov. It will be nice to be able to pack up slowly.
Well Cooper is back to crying I hate listening to him do that but i dont know how else to get him use to going to sleep in his own bed. I better go try and comfort him.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

hey--I tagged you for a meme--sorry :-) see my blog for details

Melissa said...

try a fan for noise or some lullaby's on a c.d. Please call me next time you want to go out on a date, please?

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!!!


PS: Melissa is trying to steal my gig.

I'm kidding. Kind of.