Friday, August 8, 2008

Date Night Again



So Trey and I are going on another date tonight YEAH!!!! does that make me sound like I am dying to get away from Cooper? That is so not what that means. It is just nice to have a night of just Trey and I. Even though the whole time we are out we are thinking and talking about him. Our great friend Elisha is going to keep Cooper tonight for us. It is so great to have such great friends that help you out. Our other friend Sarah kept Cooper for me a while back when I really needed someone to help me out and also our friend Steph did the same thing. I love all of yall for being my friend and loving Cooper so much. I am so blessed to have the three of yall in my life. So thanks girls for all you do for me and for taking such good care of Cooper. He loves spending time with yall.
Are those flip flops not the cutest thing? Cooper hated them so they were only on for the picture.
Still no news on the house offer still trying to work it out. I just figure if this was meant to be then God will work it all out.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I want to babysit!!! When do I get my turn? Adorable pics as always!!!

Jenn said...

Even though I see Cooper at church every week, I'm still amazed when you show pictures. He's just getting to be such a big boy! And he's just too cute and sweet!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes!! miss y'all

Kristi