Tuesday, August 19, 2008

On the Go

I survived my night last night YEAH!!! It was by far the hardest night I have had since I have been back to work. Since I have such a wonderful baby boy when I got home he let me sleep a little and then we woke up for about 30 min and then the best part, he went back to sleep with me for a long morning nap. His daddy told him to try and sleep good for me when he left for work this morning and Cooper listened to him .

I have a video to show yall. This is Cooper trying to get going. He will be crawling soon. Oh boy we have to get the house ready :)

The next show for your enjoyment is Cooper talking away. So the poll is this: How many people think that Cooper is saying Dada? Trey is so cute because he is so excited that Cooper is saying his name :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yes, it sounds like he's saying Dada....but should we even tell Trey that it appears he is calling you Dada?!!....just teasing Trey!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is able to move his little body so much. He is gonna be crawling quick!!

I think he is saying mama in the second one. Ok, maybe not....but keep working on it.

This Sarah said...

oh my gosh.. I just watched the video for the 3rd freakin time... just to make sure what he was saying of course. Anyways.. he happened to be just as cute each time i watched by the way.. that didn't seem to change.. He's so trying to talk though!! oh my gosh he's cute!