Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Working and want to go to sleep

Well I am typing this from work and it is 3am and all I can think of is my big warm bed. It has been such a long night so I thought I would waste some time typing on here.
Cooper is doing much better. After the second dose of his medicine he was back to his normal self ( full of smiles). We did not do a whole lot this past weekend. Trey's dad came in on friday and took us to dinner and got to spend some time with Cooper. Then saturday I had a thing for work in the morning and then we decided to head to midlothian to hang with the family for a while. Then sunday I worked a day shift. So that sums that up. Lets see what else can I talk about.
Nothing really new with the house stuff. We are kind of at a stand still with everything. Just waiting to close. Our inspection went well so that is done thank goodness. The new house still looks like it did last week except they are doing all the wiring right now. We did find a mess up that happened. In one of the bedrooms they added a window seat that was not suppose to be there. It is a long story but the reason I dont want it is because it messes up any kind of furniture situation in that room. It will be an easy fix for them.
This week all we have going on is work. And then on the weekend I am going to the women of faith conference with my church.
Well I do have some really cute pics of Cooper but since I am at work I will have to post them later today when I get home and hopefully take a nap. If Cooper lets me.
Ok I better get back to work, break time is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cooper and I love you very much. Thanks for being such a great mom and wife. I don't know how your able to work and take care of Cooper all day.

Trey